Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 | 417 Vacancies
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 (417 Vacancies) . The Bank invites application from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 : Important Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Opening Date of Online Application||1st August 2018|
|Closing Date of Online||27th August 2018|
|Indian Bank PO Exam Date 2018||6th October 2018 (Prelims)|
|Download Date of Indian Bank Admit Card||After 24th Sep 2018|
|Result of Preliminary exam||17th Oct 2018|
|Download Date of Mains Admit Card||22nd Oct 2018|
|Indian Bank PO Mains Exam Date||4th Nov 2018|
|Number of Candidates who will be recruited|
1. Age Limit: The minimum age limit for the candidate is 20 years and maximum age limit is 30 years for Indian Bank PO.
2. Qualification: The minimum qualification required is a degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
How to apply
- Go to the official website
- Click on the option “Click here for New Registration” for the registration process.
- Enter all the details, as mentioned in the official documents.
- Once the details are filled successfully, you will receive a registration number and password.
- Save the registration number and password for future reference.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the mentioned dimensions.
- Check all the details again and click on the “Final Submit” button.
- At last, pay the requisite amount and click on ‘submit’ button.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The selection process of Indian Bank PO exam is based on three major stages which are as follow:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination (Objective + Descriptive)
For Details Click Here.